Mark Levinson No 5909
HIGH-RESOLUTION WIRELESS HEADPHONES WITH ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION
Experience incredible audio performance from these high-resolution wireless headphones, and discover all the nuances and subtleties in your favorite music. Featuring adaptive ANC to reduce background noise, the Mark Levinson № 5909 delivers reference-quality sound via 40 mm beryllium-coated drivers and high-resolution Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity.
The № 5909 has been engineered to provide you with optimal sound for an over-ear headphone. Its sound profile has been expertly tuned to an acoustic response curve that achieved the highest subjective scoring across listening tests. Experience reference-quality sound, the culmination of decades of research into listening preferences and the science of acoustics.
Crystal Clear Calls
Hold conversations comfortably, in nearly any environment. Four beam-steering microphones with Smart Wind Adaption prevent your voice from being muddled by outside noise. At the same time, ANC blocks ambient sounds so you can focus on what’s being said. Connect with family, chat with friends, and hold business calls – all in near-perfect clarity.
Designed For Travel
Dive deep into your music and block out background noise as you travel. Three modes of Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation allow you to enjoy the subtle details in your music even amid noisy environments, such as during air travel. For added convenience, an Ambient Aware mode lets you talk to those around you without removing your headphones.
Enjoy your music for longer. The № 5909 provides up to 34 hours of playback time or up to 30 hours with ANC enabled.
Control and adjust the listening settings on your headphones through the mark levinson Headphones App on your iPhone or Android Device
The beautiful design incorporate high-end materials, including anodized aluminum for lasting durability and premium leather for exceptional comfort
- Hi-Res Audio certified:
LDAC audio codec
Digital circuitry compatible with 24-bit/96kHz processing
Acoustic response up to 40kHz
- Expertly tuned 40 mm Beryllium coated drivers acoustically optimized to the HARMAN Curve
- Bluetooth 5.1 with LDAC, AAC and aptX™ Adaptive technologies
- Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) with three modes
- Ambient Aware mode for situational awareness while on the go
- Four-microphone voice array with Smart Wind Adaption
- Available colors include Pearl Black, Ice Pewter, Radiant Red
- Hard shell carrying case
- Cables (audio):
- 4 m USB-C to 3.5 mm audio cable
- 1.25 m USB-C to 3.5 mm audio cable
- Cables (power):
- 1.25 m USB-C charging cable
- USB-C to USB-A adaptor
- 3.5 mm to 6.3 mm audio adaptor
- Airplane audio adaptor
- Microfiber polishing cloth
- Premium leather headband and replaceable leather ear cushions
- Anodized aluminum frame
- Automotive-grade metallic painted ear cups
- Up to 34 hours battery life; 30 hours playtime with ANC enabled
- Up to 6 hours playtime with 15-minute quick charge
“The combination of reference-quality sound, best-in-class features, beautiful design, luxury build and comfort raises the bar for the wireless headphones category.”
Jim Garrett, Senior Director, HARMAN Luxury Audio